A perfect tan from start to finish.
- Before your airbrush service, exfoliate the day prior or a few hours before.
- Make sure your body is free of make-up, moisturizer, and deodorant.
- Please schedule your appointment after manicures or pedicures. We do not recommend nail service other then polish changes after your airbrush appointment.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes for after your appointment. Please no jeans or tank tops.
- In poor weather, please wear a jacket, long pants and boots. You can not get wet or sweat for 8-10 hours after your airbrush service.
- Please inform your technician of any skin problems, trouble spots, or any issues you may have had with other sunless tanning products.
- The application time takes approximately 5 minutes, but plan on a total of 10-30 minutes for your appointment time.
- Do not worry if your hands and feet appear lighter than the rest of your body. These areas are purposely sprayed lightly because they develop more intensely than the other areas of the body.
- You may feel sticky/tacky after the session, but it will only last for about an hour.
- You may wear anything you would like during the service. Going topless or nude is also acceptable.
- After your treatment, we recommend waiting 8-12 hours before your first shower.
- Development of the airbrush tan is different in certain areas. The tan will even itself out after your first shower.
- The bronzer you see initially after the service is not your tan, it is a color guide.
- As your tan develops you may get darker in the 8-12 hour developing time. This is the solution developing underneath. After you first shower you will be the same color as your color guide when you left Sunkissed.
- Please do not expose your skin to water, sweating or working out while your airbrush is developing.
- Use sulfate free soap only where necessary during your showers. Do not use Dove or cleansers that have oils in them.
- Please avoid waxing after the service it will result in taking your tan off.
- Moisturize your skin after your first shower, and every day following; it will prolong your tan for 5-10 days.
- Swimming and soaking in pools, hot tubs, and saltwater dry out your skin and will shorten the life of your tan. We recommend using a sunblock lotion regularly to act as a barrier while in water.
- Our solution is not a sunblock, please always apply sunblock lotion with your airbrush tan.